eSIM SIM card is an innovation to close the limitation gap between different sizes of SIM cards for easier and faster compatibility with other devices in future technology. Soon the IOT which requires internet constantly will play a big role in ours lives,
Currently, the easiest and most convenient way to connect to the IOT is via 3G/4G/5G technology. Therefore using eSIM is the best choice due to minimum space required, no wasting time assembling SIM card with other devices, and minimizing other devices size.
- Apple watch
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular
- Apple Watch Ultra
- Apple Watch Series SE, SE2 GPS + Cellular
- Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Samsung Galaxy Watch eSIM 1.2"
- Samsung Galaxy Watch eSIM 1.3"
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (40mm,42mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (42mm,46mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE (42mm,46mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch4 LTE (44mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 LTE (40mm,44mm)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro LTE
- Pro 4G/LTE
Is the first device that uses eSIM in Thailand, the device does not constantly require iPhone nor smart phone, uses eSIM independently both call and listening to streaming music on Apple music (for apple watch), on Spotify (for Samsung Galaxy watch)
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11 ,iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (3rd Gen)
- iPhone 12 ,iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 ,iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max
- iPad Pro 12.9 (5th Gen)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd Gen, 4th Gen)
- iPad Air (3rd Gen, 4th Gen, 5th Gen)
- iPad (7th Gen, 8th Gen, 9th Gen)
- iPad mini (5th Gen, 6th Gen)
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate XS
- Magic4 Pro 5G
- Magic5 Pro 5G
- Motorola Razr 5G
- Find X5 Pro
- Find N2 Flip 5G
- Mi 12T Pro 5G
- Mi 13 5G
- Mi 13 Pro 5G
- X90 Pro 5G
- Z Series
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip / Z Flip3 5G / Z Flip4 5G / Z Flip5 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold / Z Fold2 5G / Z Fold3 5G / Z Fold4 5G / Z Fold5 5G
- Tab Series
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 5G / S9+ 5G / S9 Ultra 5G
- S Series
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G ,S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S22 5G ,S22+ 5G, S22 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S23 5G ,S23+ 5G, S23 Ultra 5G
- Note Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra 5G, S20 Ultra 5G
- Z Series
The first smart phone that uses eSIM. eSIM’s ability is superior than physical SIM card due to the fact that in 1 eSIM can contain up to 5 dtac numbers, suitable for customers that collect beautiful and lucky numbers in 1 device. On the other hand, for iPhone can only use 1 number at a time. This innovation will lead to the increase of Sim cards in 1 device in future technology.
The obvious benefits of eSIM is to create more than 1 eSIM profile in a device. For instance, eSIM for iPhone11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and above can add to maximum of 5 eSIM(profile) but iPhone allows you to use only 1 at a time, suitable for various Pack Plans users.
For example, phone number 1 for calls, phone number 2 for internet, phone number 3 for roaming, by just swaping profile through iPhone screen.
Whereas ordinary SIM card which only works when insert SIM card, iPhone will work as Dual SIM (ordinary SIM + eSIM),both work simultaneously. The non eSIM devices can oly work with 1 SIM card (1 number).
Customers can personally add Number Paring (eSIM) through main iPhone screen or main Samsung device.
Conditions for carrying out the procedure will appear during the watch and smartphone paring process.
Service process with FAQ for Apple Watch
Customers are only required to take Samsung Galaxy Fold, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 ProMax, XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or newer to dtac service center (dtac Hall) nationwide and request for eSIM, customer assistant will add and activate eSIM to your device, requires only few minutes
*TicWatch 4G/LTE uses eSIM in different numbers just as Smartphones.
eSIM FAQ for iPhone
New service, move SIM card in former iPhone
to eSIM in your new iPhone by yourself
Easier phone number transferring service for changing device customers by your finger tips
- Transfer ordinary SIM card in former device to eSIM in new device
- Transfer eSIM in former device to eSIM in new device
to eSIM on iPhone
How to Convert your physical SIM card to an eSIM on the same iPhone
How to transfer SIM card in current iPad to eSIM on new iPad