- dtac Safe would notify and protect the access to the websites immediately if it could detect that the websites or links are risky for cyber security or impropriate according to the data.
- Safe Browsing service could operate only on 1 device. Using Safe Browsing on more than 1 device with the same mobile number would affect the first device that could not browse to the internet.
- dtac Safe is not supported on all types of VPN within or outside the country. It also does not support DNS (Domain Name System) out of the company’s specification.
- Your personal information such as mobile number and URL that you access would be collected in the system. It would investigate the websites and links you access including comparing with the service data to provide the service in full potential, accurate, and safe during your browsing.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the service for the account that is not eligible according to the company’s specification. Including reserves the rights to change, add, or cancel any conditions without prior notice.
- The company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service if the company found the service is claimed, modified for commercial use, seek to benefit, or given to others without permission. The company would proceed with an action by the law.
- The company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service if the company found the service is used illegally or conducted any illegal actions.
- The company reserves the right to not be responsible for any harm and damage that happened when the mobile number of the user who has no will to use the service is subscribed or persecuted by subscribing with others’ mobile numbers with or without intention.
- The company reserves the right to not guarantee that dtac Safe service could 100% protect the device of the user from viruses, malware, phishing, and impropriate websites. The company also reserves the right to not be responsible for any harm and damage that occurred from viruses, malware, phishing, and impropriate websites.
Safety features from
Prompt protection browser
Checking suspicious website
Checking data leakage from email
You can also subscribe before
downloading dtac app
Dial *493*1# to subscribe
Click the link in the SMS notification
to download dtac app and
turn on the service
Why dtac Safe?
Because the cyber attackers are closer
than you think.
Let dtac Safe block scam websites,
SMS, and mails.
Because the online transaction isn’t
as safe as you think.
Let dtac Safe block untrustful websites that attempt to steal your password and attack your bank accounts.
Because mobile viruses spread faster
than you think.
Let dtac Safe block websites
containing dangerous cyber viruses.
How dtac Safe work?
If you’re entering a scam website, dtac Safe would instantly block it to protect you from a cyber attack.
If the website is safe, you could access it normally.
How to activate dtac Safe?
Go to dtac Safe on your dtac app
Click “Subscribe now”
Activate the service by clicking the button.
Get protected on all networks