United States of America
Mon – Fri 10:00 - 20:00
Sat – Sun 10:00 - 20:00
(free 24 hour)
- The 10-day Non-stop data roaming package, customers can use the full internet speed of 4 GB . Once the 4 GB is used up, customers can still use the internet at a speed of 128 Kbps until the 10-day period expires.
- The package duration is 24-hour based and usage will start counting once the SIM card is activated.
- Please sufficiently top up if you would like to make calls, ,receiving calls or send SMS during your trip abroad
And all other mobile phones that support TD-LTE Band 39, 40 and 41 frequency only
- In the event that you cannot use internet while abroad, please check the APN settings on your mobile phone. For iPhones, go to Setting > General > Profile If you see an unusual profile such as unknown language texts, please try to remove it. For other phone models, please check the APN settings by following the indicated steps for each phone mode The right APN name is “Internet”. Select this name and try connecting to the internet.
- Free! Unlimited 4 Mbps speed internet in Thailand for 6 hours, only if activates SIM before departure.
- Service rate in Thailand: calls to all Networks 0.94 THB/ minute, internet 1.99 THB/ MB, SMS is 3 THB/ Message (Price excluding vat)
- SIM GO! Inter valid for 30 days after activation.
- Customers must always register with ID card before use otherwise the SIM will not work.
- Working in only specific countries. Does not work in countries that are not listed in package details.
- Package validity is 24-hour based and usage will start counting for 10 days once the SIM card is activated (Thailand time zone reference)
- Any packages used in Thailand do not include usage abroad.
- Free internet usage 4 Mbps speed for 6 hours privilege in Thailand begins from first SIM activation in Thailand prior to traveling abroad only.
- It is prohibited to use this SIM GO! Inter promotion as an unlawful commercial purpose and as a voice over IP service (VoIP). If found that there is the use for commercial purpose or access internet in the manners that are in conflicts of law or in violation of public order, service provider holds the right to cancel the service and revoke the service privilege. Service provider will immediately revoke the numbers that violate this terms and conditions.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to adjust this promotion including terms and conditions without prior notice. Such changes will be considered that customers are acknowledged and willing to comply once there is a notification via Service Provider’s website or any other communication channel.
- Customers are willing for Service Provider to access and analyze recorded personal data given in smart card ID and other information that customers provided, for the purpose of communication business benefits and VAS and promotions. Service Provider or the Company will also be able to reveal, transfer and share customers’ personal data for external agencies both domestic and international for the aforementioned purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.
* Price excluding vat
You can buy 2 SIM cards, when the first SIM uses up, you can use second SIM abroad right away
You can still use the internet at a speed of 128 Kbps until the 10-day period expires.
The package duration is 24-hour based and usage will start counting once the SIM card is activated.
We count from the first time and date that SIM is activated to use and count until 6 hours. This free privilege will allow customers to use internet in Thailand before traveling abroad without topping up. If customers activate this SIM abroad, it will lose 6-hour internet privilege in Thailand and won’t be able to use this once customers return to Thailand.
No. Can use only within 23 available countries
What to do if I would like to make calls or Receiving calls during my abroad trip for special service rate?
Make sure to top up your balance to be sufficient for your expected usage.
- Cellular Data setting is “On”
- Data Roaming setting is “On”
- For iPhone, please go to Setting > General > Profile. If there is unfamiliar profile such as texts in other languages, please delete them
- And restart the device. After that the signal should be immediately captured
- If problem persists, Free call to dtac call center number +662-202-8100 for investigation
China mobile signal supports only 2G and 4G. Customers must use smartphone device that supports 4G frequency of China mobile Network which are:
- - iPhone 5s and above
- - iPad Air
- - iPad mini
- - Samsung Galaxy S4 and above
- - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and above
- - Huawei Ascend P7 and above
- - Huawei Ascend Mate 7 and above
- - And all other mobile phones that support TD-LTE Band 39, 40 and 41 frequency only
Yes but only in Thailand domestic just like any other dtac Prepaid SIM Domestic calls to all Network is 0.94 THB/ minute. SMS is 3 THB/ message. MMS is 6 THB/ message. Internet 1.99 THB/MB (Price excluding vat). If you would like to travel abroad again, we recommend you to buy another new GO! Inter SIM at 27 dtac halls nationwide Click
- Top up your balance to be sufficiently enough for international calls or receiving calls
Select divert all calls from current number to SIM GO! Inter.
Dial **21*GO! Inter SIM number# and call.
- Deactivate call divert function, dial ##21# call when return to Thailand
- The current number will be charged service fee according to currently held promotion package. Picking up calls abroad, the service rates are as the following
Yes, Top up your balance to be sufficient for expect voice usage. After SIM registration please activate WIFI calling or register WIFI calling to make a call via WIFI calling app. Call rates are based on domestic calling rate which is 0.94 THB to all Networks (Price excluding vat)