Promotion terms and conditions
- Customers who activate “SIM 15 Yokyok 16 Yonyon with Happy internet 0.17 THB/minute and 99-day free Facebook” service from today until 30 September 2015 will automatically receive the service rates upon confirmation SMS within 24 hour after service activation. Receive this privilege until 30 September 2015.
- Service rates (excludes VAT 7%)
2.1 Calls to dtac numbers during 10 PM – 10 AM are 0.15 THB/minute. Calls outside time period are 0.99 THB/ minute (remaining seconds are rounded up to full minute).
2.2 Calls to other numbers are 0.99 THB/minute (remaining seconds are rounded up to full minute).
2.3 ส่ง SMS sending to dtac number is 0.16 THB/message, sending to other numbers is 1 THB/message. Thai or Thai-with-English SMS, 70 characters are counted as one SMS (including vowels, space and numbers). English SMS of 160 characters are counted as one SMS (including space and numbers). In case of SMS characters exceeding limits above or contains special symbols, character counts will be calculated differently due to system technical limitations.
2.4 MMS is 5 THB per message.
2.5 Happy internet is 0.17 THB/minute.
- Customers must have active status during service usage with credit balance more than 0 THB and usage day balance of at least 1 day.
Service terms and conditions
- Service fee rates above exclude international calls, roaming services, WAP service, audio text, premium number service and other promotion services beyond the privilege mentioned above.
- Calls to numbers using Krob Krua Tua Dee SIM 1.50 THB/minute or Happy 0.25 THB/minute with Rub Sai Dai Tung right, the System will not bring them for Happy Bonus calls pick up calculation.
- New customers must complete registration and provide required evidence per Service Provider’s policy before new SIM card issuing, privilege application or VAS application.
- If customers change to other promotion packages or change to Postpaid system, this promotion will be terminated.
- Happy internet service with 4G/3G/EDGE technology is brought by Service Provider for convenience of Network customers. The service may have some limitations in certain locations or certain periods of time. The speed of 4G/3G/EDGE technology usage depends on service area, number of service users, connecting devices and the set-up of devices, which means each time service is not always with the continuous maximum speed. The movement of connecting devices might also temporarily affect data transmission and data transmission technology. Customers are encouraged to study usage instructions in full details.
5.1 Under the privilege of 4G/3G/EDGE technology data usage right
5.1.1 Customers must agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, which may change at any time. It is customers’ responsibility to periodically check for such changes from dtac website or nationwide dtac customer centers.
5.1.2 Service Provider reserves the right to manage the volume and speed of data transmission, log-in or connection to the wifi internet service, Bit Torrent usage, or big files downloading or uploading for fairness, equality and efficiency of telecommunication networks management.
5.1.3 Service Provider reserves the right to manage the volume and speed of data transmission, log-in or connection to the internet service for fairness, equality and efficiency of telecommunication networks management.
5.1.4 The right to use 4G/3G/EDGE technology will be based on the number of privileged customers, including all services in and outside the 4G/3G/EDGE service area.
5.1.5 Service Provider does not encourage or is related to the case of customers using dtac internet services in violation of laws or terms of service in any form. If Service Provider finds out or has received complaints on such actions, the Service Provider reserves the right to immediately terminate service provided without prior notice.
Customers are willing for Service Provider (of the Company) to access and analyze customers’ personal information that are recorded and stored in personal ID smart card and others given information for the benefits of telecommunication business management on promotion and VAS service activities. Customers are also willing for Service Provider (or the Company) to reveal, transmit and/or transfer customers’ personal information to domestic and international third party agents for such purposes.
Customers accept for Service Provider (or the Company) to offer promotion information and other privileges to customers via customers’ email address or other contact channels that customers provide to Service Provider.
This promotion is under terms and conditions of service provider. The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service if found that the customer is not a registered user, use the service in a manner that contributes to technical defects, affecting the service to other customers, or use the SIM card with devices other than mobile phones or Air Card connecting devices or the devices not according to the standard of service provider.
The Company reserves the right to adjust this promotion and terms and conditions without prior notice. Such changes will be considered as customers already acknowledge and accept the changes when there is announcement on Service Provider’s website or any other communication channels. Customers can additionally study terms and conditions at 1678 dtac call center (3 baht per call including 7% VAT).
This promotion and telecommunication service is intended for personal communication purpose for end-users only. Service Provider [or the Company] prohibits this promotion or service from being used for commercial or profit seeking objectives (for example, using for voice over IP service) or illegal purposes. If found that there is the use against Service Provider’s intention, Service Provider reserves the right to suspend or cancel the service and revoke the service privilege immediately. Customers will forfeit all rights that incur from service suspension or cancellation and/or usage rights according to promotion package.
Service provided by dtac TriNet Co. Ltd., 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 28th Floor, Payathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330. Tax registration ID 0105549034548.