1. For newly registered customers, current individual and corporate customers, switching Networks with same numbers customers, and Pre-to-Postpaid customers can apply to this promotion effective today onwards until further notice.
2. Service fee rates for “Second of Love-Voice” package (excludes Vat 7%) are per the following;
2.1. Package details
2.2. Excess call first 30 second is 0.90 THB and other second is 0.03 THB/minute or 1.8 THB/minute.
3. dtac internet VAS is 1 THB/ minute (the remaining second are rounded up to next minute). SMS is 1 THB/SMS/number and MMS is 5 THB/message/number.
4. Unused free calls right, excluding premium number service, is not able to carry over to next billing cycle and are not refundable or for cash transfer.
5. For customers who apply or cancel this promotion during a billing cycle, the Company will calculate service fees according to this promotion details and usage period of that billing cycle.
6. Service fee rates above exclude international calls, roaming services, audio text, premium number service and other promotion services beyond the privilege mentioned above including other charges such as package change fee, Service Providers’ download fees, etc. Customers must study terms and conditions of each Service Provider in full details before all service applications. The right above only applies for domestic usage only.
7. The right above only applies for domestic usage only. Service rate fees above are excluded of VAT 7%.
8. Check your calling minutes balance via the following channels;
8.1. Rough estimated minute used *121*1# (free of charge)
9. For current customers who would like to apply for this promotion, they must hold active service status and not in temporary suspended service status.
10. Customers are encouraged to study terms and conditions, service rate fees, settings and internet service area for usage convenience. The speed of dtac internet usage depends on service time period and density of service users, including the quality of connecting devices. In the case of data roaming service usage, service rate fees will depend on foreign Service Providers.
11. Thai or Thai-with-English SMS, 70 characters are counted as one SMS. English SMS of 160 characters are counted as one SMS. In the case of SMS characters exceeding limits above, it will be counted as another new SMS. Recipients might receive single or separate SMS, depending on receiving device’s capability. For symbols or special characters, character counts will be calculated differently due to system technical limitations.
12. This promotion is intended for personal use between mobile phones only. Customers are prohibited from using this promotion as a voice over IP service (VoIP). If found that there is the use for commercial purpose or access internet in the manners that are in conflicts of law or in violation of public order, service provider holds the right to cancel the service and revoke the service privilege. Service provider will collect usage fee according to normal rate per each billing cycle usage.
13. This promotion is under Service Provider’s terms and conditions. Customers can additionally study terms and conditions at 1678 dtac call center (3 baht per call excluding 7% VAT). The Company reserves the right to cancel and/or adjust this promotion as deem appropriate. The Company will notify customers in case of any change.
14. Customers applying for Second of Love-Voice packages will be considered as willing to be transferred (including your service usage data) to new 2.1 GHz Frequency Service under dtac TriNet Co. Ltd.
15. Service provided by dtac TriNet Co. Ltd., 319 Chamchuri Square Building, 28th Floor, Payathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.