What is ICT Free WiFi by dtac?
ICT Free WiFi by dtac is a service that is possible with the joint cooperation between dtac and the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology in providing high-speed internet services via Wi-Fi free of charges for the utmost convenience and benefit of the Thai consumer to facilitate communication via the information and communication network as well as enhance the human capital of the Thai population whereby the Thai population will be able to access ICT Free WiFi on a daily basis for up to 2 hours.
How to access ICT Free WiFi by dtac
- Be in area where ICT Free WiFi by dtac is available.
- Have the appropriate Wi-Fi connectable device such as a mobile phone, notebook, or other relevant device
- Search and connect to a SSID network labeled as “ICT Free WiFi by dtac”
- For first-time usage, access your Web Browser and type www.dtac.co.th to register your relevant details to receive a username and password via your registered email with immediate access available upon completing registration.
- For subsequent usage, use the provided username and password to access any ICT Free WiFi by dtac network in area with a maximum usage limit of 2 hours per day. Specified conditions apply.
Terms and conditions of usage
For regular subscribers, register for the following benefits:
- 1 access code/1 subscriber for access to the ICT Free WiFi by dtac
- Maximum connectivity speeds of 3Mbps / 3Mbps for a maximum usage period of 120 minutes/day with re-registration required every 3 months for continued use of service.
- Upon successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent and upon receiving such confirmation, the subscriber will be able to access the ICT Free WiFi by dtac services.
- Wi-Fi usage is limited to 1 concurrent user at any given time.
- Wi-Fi usage is restricted to all ICT Free WiFi by dtac networks nationwide. Check for service areas via the dtac website http://www.dtac.co.th/en/network/ict-freewifi.html or call 1678 (charges apply).
- Wi-Fi usage is limited to domestic usage only.
- Username and password will expire every 3 months and as such, re-registration for services is required after 3 months and can be accessed via the login page of ICT Free WiFi by dtac.
- Wi-Fi usage benefits cannot be converted into cash.
- Subscribers can find details on the terms and conditions of usage prior to usage via calling 1678 (charges apply).
- Subscribers area responsible for ensuring that the Username and Password are confidential to ensure protection from any misuse from unwanted parties on the ICT Free WiFi by dtac network.
Coverage Area of ICT Free WiFi by dtac
- Phramongkutklao Hospital
- Ramathibodi Hospital
- The Thai Red Cross Society
- Queen Sirikit National Institute of Child Health
- Priest Hospital
- National Cancer Institute
- Siriraj Hospital
- Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- Veterans General Hospital
- Somdech Phra Debaratana Medical Center
- Klang Hospital
Remark coverage area is according to each hospital conditions.