See other HTC products
- Price of Device
- After sales services
|Price without data plan|
|Price with HTC One Family package|
|20-month installment plan|
|10-month installment plan|
- Available at dtac service centers nationwide, dtac online store, TG fone, Jay Mart and paticipating shops.
Free net 1GB every month for the lifetime of your usage, plus 50% off monthly service fee
Smartphone Device 4G
|Smartphone Device 4G|
|Monthly Service Fee||399|
|Free calls to all network||350 minutes||550 minutes||650 minutes|
|4G/3G/EDGE at maximum speed 42 mbps||Unlimited Pro|
|Overages and Extra Service Fee|
|Voice Call||1.50 baht / minute||1.50 baht / minute||1.50 baht / minute|
|SMS||1 baht / message||1 baht / message||1 baht / message|
|MMS||5 baht / message||5 baht / message||5 baht / message|
- *Able to use 4G/3G at maximum speed 42 Mbps for 6 billing cycles. Usage greater than limited volume will be subject to speeds of no greater than 384 Kbps
- **Free net 1GB every month when purchase HTC Desire 816 inclusive with Smartphone 999 or Smartphone 1199 package
|Platform||HTC BlinkFeed™ with Sense 5|
& Android Jelly Bean
Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
Studio-quality sound with Beats Audio™
|Body||Full metal body|
only 4-9 mm thickness
|CPU speed||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz|
|Memory||RAM 2GB DDR2, available capacity varies 32GB/64GB|
After sales services of HTC phones
- The HTC phones and the accompanied accessories have a warranty period of 15 months starting from the date of purchase specified on the receipt.
- In case of purchasing HTC phone find out that they are out of order or cannot work properly right after the purchase, please contact our staffs immediately or you can bring the slip along with the phones to the dtac service halls nearby within 14 days after the date of purchase specified on the receipt. Bear in mind that the products must not have sustained damage because of your action, and they must be under the warranty conditions.
- You can directly receive the after sales service at contact HTC Call Center at 0018004416585. 09:00am.-06:00pm. everyday If the products are out of warranty, there will be service fees accordingly.
- By using the HTC phones, you must study and practice along with the conditions of the rights agreement of the HTC software and android accompanied in the box. We will not be held responsible in any damage incurred from your defiance of the conditions of the rights agreement mentioned.
- You can study the warranty conditions from the handbook in the box
- The warranty conditions are valid only for the products purchased via dtac. You can find more detail at 1678 (dtac call center) (3 THB /time)
It’s goood to know
Terms and Conditions for Smartphone Best Deal 539 Promotion Package
- For new and existing subscribers who have purchased a mobile phone from the following brands; Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG and participating Nokia models, and have a dtac
- IMEI may register for this promotion from today until 31 July 2014.
- Smartphone Best Deal 539
- For new and existing subscribers, pay a minimum of 539 Baht for billing cycles 1-18
- Receive free talk-time of 550minutes/billing cycle to all networks 24hrs a day. Any additional minutes to all networks 24hrs a day will be charged 1.50Baht/minute (fraction of a minute will be charged as a minute)
- Receive unlimited usage for dtac internet, dtac wifi, and DEEZER
- Receive 3G speeds of up to 42Mbps with usage greater than 2GB subject to speeds of no greater 384Kbps
- Service rates for SMS are 1 Baht/message/number (excluding internet lite package where SMS rates are 2 Baht/message/number) and MMS messages are charged 5Baht/message/number
- Smartphone Best Deal 539
- Service charges for the package (excluding Value Added Tax of 7%) are as follows;
- The dtac Internet service add-on is for the data transmission usage via 3G/EDGE networks belonging to the service provider of which might have certain limitations in terms of coverage or speed where factors such as coverage, bandwidth congestion, hardware, and network settings which gives rise to the fact that speeds might not be at optimal levels as well as the mobile nature of usage might impact data transmission/reception as well as changing technologies in transmission/reception and such issues should be known to the subscriber for a better usage experience.
- Clauses for using 3G/EDGE technology are as follows;
- Subscriber must agree to terms and conditions that may change at any given time and the subscriber should be aware of these changes from the website or inquiring at any customer service center throughout the country.
- The service provider is the sole authority on setting parameters for data transfer usage via the 3G/EDGE technology at all times to ensure optimal efficiency in connectivity for subscribers at all times of which limitations on speed might be a factor for usages regarding Bit Torrent or download/upload of files or any other uses that require large bandwidths.
- The service provider reserves the right to control data transmission/reception and speeds as well as internet connectivity so as to provide equanimity and fairness as well as efficiency for the telecommunications network.
- Usage of 3G technology is in accordance with rights received from the relevant registered promotion and includes service in areas within and without 3G coverage.
- The service provider does not encourage or is a part of subscriber usage of the dtac Internet service for fraudulent or illegal acts that go against company policy. If complaints are received or such an issue is found, the service provider reserves the right to deny all service immediately and without prior notice.
- Subscriber can only register for promotional package once
- If changing promotional package, any benefits received will cease immediately and re-registration is not allowed.
- If the subscriber registers for additional dtac internet package, the subscriber loses the benefits that are already provided for in the Smartphone Best Deal 539 package.
- Usage of dtac Internet overseas will be charged service rates relevant to the country of usage.
- The aforementioned service rates are exclusive of international calls, roaming, Audio Text, special number services, and any other additional services apart from the aforementioned. Any additional charges for services such as package changes, and downloads from other service providers are not included and the subscriber should carefully understand the requirements of those services.
- Unused benefits for dtac internet cannot be used in subsequent billing cycles and may not be redeemed or refunded for cash.
- The aforementioned benefits are for domestic usage only. Such services do not include Value Added Tax of 7%.
- Benefits for the usage of dtac Internet are solely for usage with 3G/Edge technology.
- SMS which are in Thai or include both Thai and English in the text will have a combined character length of 70 characters per message. SMS with English text will have 160 characters per message. Any characters exceeding this limit will be treated as a separate message where the recipient will receive the total message either in its entirety or separately depending on the capabilities of the recipient’s mobile phone. The character count for symbols or signs might vary and will be according to system limitations.
- Subscribers who have registered or cancelled this promotion during the middle of a billing cycle will be charged for usage of services by the Company on a pro-rata basis based on remaining usage within that cycle.
- Subscribers eligible for this promotion must have an active status and not temporarily suspended.
- Subscribers can check their usage for talk-time, SMS, MMS, and dtac Internet through the following channels;
- Check usage by dialing or press (no service charges).
- Internet access via www.dtac.co.th/interneteservice
- Call dtac call center (Charges of 3Baht per call excluding Value Added Tax of 7%).
- Subscribers are suggested to be aware of the terms, conditions, rates, and operating settings, and service area to optimize the user experience. Connectivity speeds via the dtac Internet service depend on the time of usage, bandwidth congestion, as well as signal strength of the subscriber. In the case of data roaming, service rates will depend on the respective service provider.
- Special benefits for this promotion are restricted to communications between phones and cannot be used for Voice over IP (VoIP). If it is found that such act is committed for commercial gain or to enter into illegal internet actions, or disruption of peace and morality, the service provider reserves the right to stop or cancel benefits provided to the subscriber and the service provider will charge regular rates in any remaining billing cycles.
- For additional promotional details, subscribers can go to www.dtac.co.th or dial dtac call center (3Baht per call exclusive of Value Added Tax of 7%). The service provider reserves the right to cancel and/or change the promotion as deemed fit without prior notification.
- Services provided by Total Access Communication Public Company Limited Registration No: 0107538000037 Chamchuree Square No.319 Floors 22-41 Phayathai Road Pathumwan Bangkok 10330.